Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our Baby


In case everyone hasn't heard
Keith and I our going to have
our first baby. This ultrasound is from our 4 month check up and Keith insisted on getting a side shot, which isn't very flattering. I personally like the flyswatter in the back ground, but that's just me.














At this Doctors appt. we got to see the arm move around and the fingers open up as if to wave at us, it was so neat. Everything was really clear, but every time he took the picture it came out blurry. I guess our little one is just moving to fast.

2 comments:

lamack said...

Kaelie, You look so cute pregnant! I am so excited for you guys! Kids are so fun!

Liz Huntsman said...

Hey Hot Stuff! I love your Blog ... I know I already told you that, but I thought I'd put it on here for everyone to see. :) I'm looking forward to the post where you find out what you are having. It should be pretty soon, huh? I looked up airline tickets to come visit you ... but they are too expensive. I'm bumbed, because I want to come visit. Maybe they'll go down later. Anyway, I hope you are feeling good! Love your guts!