Friday, June 19, 2009

Things we've been doing







































Ok, I should have really done this in pieces but I'm going to squish everything together. We just moved into a new house that we are renting from Keith's parents. It's really nice. We love it, plus they are giving us a great deal on rent so, win win.

Raegan has started eating solids and loving it. We ruined about three onsies before I realized it would be a good idea to just strip her down to eat. Things you just have to learn as you go I guess.


Right now Raegan seems to be doing everything at once. She has become super loud and chatty and she is on to move, not so much crawling as rolling and scooting. So far she hasn't fallen off anything, but there has been some close calls.
She just had her six month shots which went much better because we had a bottle ready and waiting, the only concern is that she was pretty under weight. My milk has kind of stopped and so she's wasn't getting enough or something so we're doing the bottle thing.

Keith just got promoted at work with a 5 dollar raise so we're stoked about that and I have a pretty regular flow of leather work coming my way so it's been nice. I love being able to work from home.

3 comments:

Elissa said...

raegan looks so much different every time i see her.i can't believe she is eating solid food!! such a big girl. How underweight was she? Thanks for posting some pics.Glad everything is going well.miss you guys, if you ever want to come visit.....

try looking at allegiant air. they fly from mesa to bellingham wa. i heard they are cheaper.

Liz Huntsman said...

Oh wow! She really gets cuter and cuter every time I see her! Solid food is fun, huh? I ruin lots of clothes ... you'd think I'd learn to take clothes off or use a freaking bib. LOL! :) You look gorgeous,which makes me sick. Can you put a picture on here of you stuffing your face with cake? Thanks! I'm sorry that you've lost your milk and have to use the bottle. I really feel for you. I hate that I can't get my kids the good stuff. Maybe it's cause your too skinny .... :)

I'm totally jealous that you are able to work from home. I think I'm going to start looking, cause things totally suck financially right now. As for a trip, I can't go by myself because of finance, but I think me and Sue are going to drive out there. We've been talking about it. When is good? First week in July? (Can we stay with you? I really don't want to be in the way though-so be honest.) We thought about coming this last week, but Sue told me that your Dad had a Stroke. WHAT THE ..... How come you didn't call me???? Is he ok? I've been stressing out. PLEASE feel me in!!!

Well, I love you lots! Get back to me so Sue and I can do some planning!

troy and Whit said...

reagan looks so different! we want to come see you guys! everything looks like its going well and were glad to hear it.