Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just a couple of things to update. Calebs first tooth is coming in. Surprisingly I haven't noticed him being anymore grumpy than usual. Although he did fall off the bed the other day so maybe I haven't been able to decipher between the bump on the head grumpy and cutting a new tooth grumpy. And no I don't want to talk about Caleb falling off the bed.
The other thing is I made bread for the first time today and it looks really pretty, I hope it tastes good too.
Oh, and I am making the sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving again, so sorry everyone.

2 comments:

Elissa said...

youre awesome the sweet potatoes.if you weren't then im sure that they wouldn't have asked you AGAIN.haha, i wish we were going to be there! miss you guys. poor baby caleb...
come and visit me...or (better idea) move to cedar and lets be neighbors!!!

Liz Huntsman said...

LOL! Fell off the bed, huh? I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. Hee hee! :)

I can't believe Caleb is cutting a tooth already!!! He's getting so big!!!

By the way, thanks for the names you guys AREN'T going to use. LOL!!! But keep the names coming ...

Love ya! I'm hoping we can plan a trip for this summer to visit. I need to call and get an update on all the happenings. Maybe tomorrow night?