Wednesday, June 8, 2011

THE DENTIST

I thought I would share our experience at the dentist with everyone. It was Raegan's first appointment and she did really well. You could tell she was a little nervous, but she handled it like a champ. Luckily she didn't have any cavities, I was really glad too because I wanted her first experience to be good. I on the other hand wasn't so lucky, but I won't get into that. Keith made it through his appointment with flying colors as well, which to me is unfortunate. It's a bitter sweet feeling.

3 comments:

Elissa said...

haha, she looks adorable in those glasses. im glad she did well, i think i would be nervous too. dentists offices aren't my favorite place. so cute, love her smile.

lamack said...

She is so cute! My kids are weird, they love going to the dentist . . . even when they have gotten fillings! Can't explain it really.

Angie said...

Love her smile and the glasses. She is adorable!