Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gross and Funny



Ok, both of these things happened the same day, it was pretty eventful. I guess I need to explain Caleb's huge poop. It all started on my Anniversary and got worse because my birthday follows so closely. You see, Keith got me flowers and chocolates for both occasions and the chocolate took it's toll on poor little Caleb. I lost track of how long it had been since he pooped, but I knew when it finally happened it was going to be a doosy and as you can see it was. He was so pleased with himself too, because he had been struggling for so long.
The other picture with Keith is kind of hard to see, but basically we were at a drive up window getting some fast food on our way home and I asked Keith to reach behind him, between the seat and the door, to get the sippy off the floor, it was impressive or would have been if he hadn't got his arm stuck. It was so stuck that I had the time to grab the camera and if you know Keith you know that he would not have let me get any evidence of his foolishness had he not been really stuck. It was great.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

k seriously, that poop is nasty! im glad you explained the keith picture. i kept looking at it trying to find what was gross. i was checking out the window, like he sneezed on it or something...haha