Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Funny Raegan




Raegan has been really silly lately. This picture doesn't look all that exciting, but the way it happened was quite comical. She decided to lean on the top of the box, but the lid wasn't on tight and she fell through. The funny part though was that it was so deep that she couldn't get back out so she was yelling for help and Keith and I couldn't stop laughing. Then Keith took advantage of the situation and grabbed the camera and just kept telling her that he was coming so she wouldn't burst into tears.



This was just cute. My sister brought over a bunch of costume jewelry and she loved it. I can't wait until her cousin Katelyn comes over. They will have so much fun.














She's been doing this a lot lately. It's actually aggravating because she has already ripped two of the tabs off the bumper, but I thought I would get a picture and maybe I can use it to remind her what not to do.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

loving the stuck in the bucket picture. haha, poor raegan.