Saturday, October 23, 2010

So much fun...........

Not much to report. I got to referee an eighth grade volleyball game the other day. I was really nervous, but it turned out not to be that big of a deal. It was one of those games where you were really excited if the ball actually got over the net, so my job wasn't too hard.
My husband has been gone hunting since Thursday, and I am worn out. I had the reffing thing, then the next day I watched a family members kids, which means I had 4 kids under the age of 4, and tomorrow I get to take my kids to church all by myself. It's going to be great. The last time I did that Caleb started freeking out and I ended up leaving Raegan by herself in sacrament meeting. Luckily she found a family to sit by. Just thinking about it makes me super excited for church tomorrow. I don't know if you caught the sarcasm, but that's what I was going for. Oh, and to top everything off, Caleb still doesn't sleep through the night. Ok, that about sums it up. Blogs are so great when you need to vent.
ta ta

3 comments:

Elissa said...

aww sorry kaelie. you should teach keith a lesson and come up here for a few days (weeks). i'll take care of your babies, make your food, and whatever else you want. i need a visitor,bad. its cold outside and i need someone to talk to inside. is it tempting yet?

The Hancocks said...

Sounds great, if keith hadn't used his vacation time for hunting I would totally go for it.
Bethany and I were going to come last weekend but she had to be home for Sunday. She was in charge of the Primary Program.
Next weekend is the Halloween party, but maybe the weekend after that or maybe for thanksgiving, unless you guys are coming down here. Keith got some time off for Thanksgiving so let us know what your plans are.

Elissa said...

you guys were going to come up???? that would have been awesome! dang primary program, umm we are supposed to be in provo for thanksgiving cause justins aunt is putting a big shin dig together. still come if it works out, cause thats only for thanksgiving day. SPEND THE WEEKEND
or come week after next, we have no plans except school, its beautiful here and i'll spoil you rotten!!!!