Thursday, November 4, 2010

friday then SATURDAY!!!

Ok, tomorrow I have visiting teaching at 9:30, then I'm taking my kids to a reading group thing at the library at 10:30. At 4:00 I have craft day at church that I'm demonstrating at.... Then Saturday I'M OUT OF HERE. I get the whole day off from my kids and husband!! I think I'll go look at some garage sales first, then I'll probably head to Phoenix or Prescott and go see a movie or something. Just me and my sister. No car seats, no diapers, nobody to feed. It's going to be great, and kinda weird. Don't worry I love my family, but they're a lot of work and I'm going to enjoy being gone. Sorry hubby...

3 comments:

Bethany said...

have fun!!

lamack said...

Garage Sales?! That sounds blissful! Hope you have a fun break! I'm jealous.

Elissa said...

sounds like a great day. have fun. if you guys are feeling super spontaneous you know where you can come....