Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not quite right

The other night I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and Seth kept asking me for some of the batter, after the fact that he already stole some, but I didn't have very much so I told him to just wait for the cookies. I don't know if that blew a fuse in his brain or what but the next morning I made him pancakes and when I wasn't looking he stuck his finger in the runny batter and slurped it up!!! What the heck?!! Cookie batter I can totally get on board with, but pancake batter kind gets my gag reflex going.

5 comments:

Elissa said...

nasty. and sorry.

Bethany said...

you must make some supper yummy pancakes!!

Heather said...

That is really gross!

Tyler and Sara said...

nice! pancake batter is a little over the top. I can get on board with cookie dough though. That stuff is awesome.

Sare said...

ew. Sriusly.